Terms & Conditions
airBaltic with ParkVia is a trading style of ParkCloud Ltd.
1. ParkVia acts as a booking agent only and therefore all responsibility and liability lie with the establishment ("Provider") reserved. You agree that you are making a booking through a ParkVia website for online booking agency services only, and the supply of services is made by the Provider to you directly when you arrive at the pre-booked location. The Providers are independent companies and not agents or employees of ParkVia. ParkVia is not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom. ParkVia has no liability and will make no refund in the event of strike, force majeure or other causes beyond its direct control, and it has no responsibility for any additional expense, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
2. ParkVia monitors prices to offer the best value for money. Prices can go up as well as down due to seasonal variations and special offers. All prices shown are for pre-booking online and the prices quoted by Providers are usually inclusive of any applicable VAT (or local country equivalent) chargeable in the provider's country, and include any and all other applicable taxes unless otherwise indicated. There are no payment surcharges regardless of the method of payment used.
3. Booking and Cancellation Procedures
- 1. Bookings made through any ParkVia website generate booking vouchers automatically upon completion of a booking. This voucher may be generated by ParkVia or by the Provider directly. A booking however is not a guaranteed place. ParkVia or the Provider may cancel a booking if the Provider is not able to fulfil it. In this circumstance, a full refund will be given if you have pre-paid online.
- 2. Please make sure you have directions and instructions for the service you have booked, as well as the Provider's contact details (if required), and details of the entry and exit procedures. It is your responsibility to obtain valid directions before departing - any missed bookings, flights or other problems arising from your failure to obtain valid directions will not be refunded by ParkVia.
- 3. If you are charged a higher price than that confirmed on your booking voucher by the Provider because you do not follow the correct booking, entry or exit procedure, or if you fail to present your booking voucher, ParkVia will not be able to obtain a refund on your behalf.
- 4. Transfers to a given location may be included in the prices shown on the relevant ParkVia website, but please check the Provider details listed on the appropriate website or contact ParkVia before placing your booking to confirm this.
- 5. If you stay for less time than your original booking, it is at the discretion of the Provider whether any discount or refund is applied.
- 6. Price calculations vary according to many factors, including but not limited to the booking date, start and/or end date and time.
- 7. Depending on the Provider and product you have selected, you may have to leave your vehicle keys with Provider staff. In this case, you must ensure, before leaving your vehicle with the Provider, that it is in a roadworthy condition and that it has all applicable regulatory requirements (e.g. insurance) in place. The Provider in this case reserves the right to move your vehicle within or outside of the car park by driving or otherwise to such extent as the Provider, or its employees, may at their discretion think necessary for the efficient arrangement of its parking facilities, in emergencies or to avoid accidents or obstructions. Should the Provider's employees need to take your vehicle on the public highway, the Provider's drivers should be fully insured by the Provider for this purpose, however, customers should verify this for themselves.
- 8. All services are subject to the terms and conditions of the individual Provider. It is your responsibility to request the Provider's terms and conditions before or upon arrival. Please note that any such Provider terms and conditions take precedence over those provided by ParkVia. Please read all terms and conditions in relation to offers and promotions carefully.
- 9. Any circumstances resulting in the Provider's employees being kept waiting, including but not limited to, input errors, or late arrivals by customers, may result in an administration charge, payable to the Provider's employees immediately, or the withdrawal of the service with no refund.
- 10. High-sided or wide vehicles: Not all Providers can accommodate oversized vehicles, vans, camper-vans etc. and, if accepted, there may be an extra charge. Unless specified within the car park information provided on the relevant ParkVia website, any bookings for parking are valid only for small/average-sized cars. If a vehicle does not fit into this category, it is the customer's responsibility to select the appropriate vehicle type on the booking form, or, if not available, to contact ParkVia before booking. ParkVia will not accept refund requests for any supplement charged at the car park if the appropriate vehicle type is not specified when booking, or if the vehicle type cannot be accepted by the Provider.
- 11. ParkVia advises customers to arrive with plenty of time to continue their onward travel.
- 12. All vehicles are parked at the customer's risk. In the event of any complaint, claim or dispute (e.g. if a vehicle should suffer damage whilst left with a Provider, or should a vehicle, or any of its contents, be lost whilst left with a Provider), the customer must deal directly with the Provider concerned. Under no circumstances will ParkVia take any responsibility for such an event. Any claims for loss or damage to vehicles or in relation to the quality of the service provided should be made to the Provider. ParkVia will, on request, provide contact details for the Provider. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- 13. Some Providers apply administrative costs and fees to amendments and cancellations. Where applicable, it will be stated at the time of booking and on your booking voucher.
- 14. Some Providers advise that their services are non-refundable and/or non-amendable. Where applicable, it will be stated at the time of booking and on your booking voucher.
4. ParkVia's websites contains hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. ParkVia does not control such websites and will not be held responsible for their content, or for any breach of contract, or any intentional or negligent action on the part of such third parties which result in any loss, damage, delay or injury to you or your companions. ParkVia is not responsible for the accuracy of opinions expressed in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by ParkVia. Inclusion of any linked website on the ParkVia website does not imply or constitute approval or endorsement of the linked website by ParkVia. If you decide to leave the ParkVia website to access these third party sites, you do so at your own risk. All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of websites operated by third parties will apply to you while on such sites. ParkVia is not responsible for information provided by you to third parties.
5. All content of the ParkVia websites is copyright © ParkCloud Ltd ®, All rights reserved. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Images on any ParkVia websites are incorporated for viewing purposes only and may not be saved or downloaded in any format. Any customer reviews featured on ParkVia's websites do not represent the opinions of ParkVia.
6. The information, products and services published on ParkVia's websites may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. In particular, ParkVia does not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaims liability for, inaccuracies relating to the information and descriptions of the products provided on any ParkVia website (including, but without limitation to, photographs, lists of amenities, general descriptions, etc.), much of which is provided by the Providers. Any ratings displayed on ParkVia websites are intended only as general guidelines, and ParkVia does not guarantee the accuracy of such ratings. Changes are periodically made to the information herein. ParkVia and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes to any website at any time. ParkVia and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the information, products, and services contained on the ParkVia websites for any purpose and the inclusion or sale of any products or services on ParkVia's websites does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such products or services by ParkVia. ParkVia, and/or its respective suppliers, hereby disclaim all warranties, terms and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, and services, including all implied warranties, and conditions, of suitable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. ParkVia and its suppliers will not be liable, under any circumstances, for any damages (including, but not limited to, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential) arising out of, or in any way connected with the use of, ParkVia's websites, or with the delay or inability to use ParkVia's website, or for any information, software, products, and services obtained through any ParkVia website, or otherwise arising out of the use of any ParkVia website, (including, but not limited to, loss of use, data, profits, savings or opportunities), whether based on contract, strict liability or otherwise, even if ParkVia and/or any of its suppliers have been advised of the possibility of damages. ParkVia and/or its respective suppliers shall be liable for direct loss arising out of the use of the ParkVia website, whether based on contract, strict liability or otherwise, up to a maximum of the total value of the transaction under which the claim arises for any one event or series of connected events. These terms and conditions and foregoing liability disclaimer do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
7. You agree to defend and indemnify ParkVia, its affiliates, and/or its respective suppliers and any of its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including, but not limited to, reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
- 1. your breach of these terms, conditions and notices or the documents referenced herein;
- 2. your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
- 3. your use of any ParkVia website.
8. As a condition of your use of a ParkVia website, you warrant to ParkVia that you will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices.
ParkCloud Ltd is registered in the UK under number 6557569.
You must make all cancellation and amendment requests using the "Manage My Booking" facility on the ParkVia website or by emailing ParkVia on the published email address.
If you make a cancellation or amendment request verbally, over the telephone or directly to a Provider, your request will not be actioned.
When you make a cancellation request using the "Manage My Booking" facility, your request will be actioned automatically and the cancellation notice period (defined as the time between your booked start date/time and the time ParkVia is aware of your cancellation) is calculated from the time the cancellation request is made. If you email your cancellation request, it can only be actioned during office hours and the cancellation notice period will be calculated from the moment when ParkVia actually processes the cancellation request. Customers are therefore advised to carry out cancellation requests using "Manage My Booking".
Please see the following examples where refunds will not be accepted:
- Onward travel changes (including cancelled flights, cruises, train travel etc.): No Refund. It is your
responsibility to remain informed of any onward travel changes and to adjust your timetable accordingly, informing ParkVia of any relevant
changes. ParkVia will not be held accountable if your onward travel changes (e.g. if your flight, cruise or train is cancelled) and you will not
be entitled to a refund.
- Lack of booking voucher: No Refund. Booking vouchers are sent out automatically by email. Should your booking voucher fail to be delivered, it is your responsibility to contact ParkVia and ensure you obtain the relevant details.
- Unused booking (full or partial): No refund is available for unused or partially used bookings.
Parking bookings only:
- Missed shuttle bus: No Refund. Shuttle bus timetables, where applicable, are available on the ParkVia website and on booking
Vouchers provided. It is your responsibility to be aware of shuttle bus operating hours and any scheduled timetables.
- Missed Meet & Greet driver: No Refund. It is your responsibility to provide accurate meeting times and to inform the driver of any changes, with adequate notice. Should information about the meeting points not be provided on the ParkVia website or on your booking voucher, it is the customer’s responsibility to obtain this information from the car park operator.
- In the event of parking at another car park due to late arrival: No Refund
- In the event of parking at another car park due to not finding the booked car park: No Refund. Directions are
included in all booking vouchers and are readily available from ParkVia with a valid booking. It is your responsibility to ensure you have your booking
voucher and direction details with you when you travel.
- Non-accepted vehicle type: No Refund. It is your responsibility to find out which vehicle types can be accommodated, either within the specific car park information provided or by contacting ParkVia.